Brew Monk™ Magnus, All-in-one brewing system (50L)
The Brew Monk Magnus is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 45 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with tilted digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with telescopically adjustable malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 3,000 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
564.52 € (462.72 € tax excluded)
Full Product Specification:
- capacity: 45 litre (total volume = 52 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 69 x 35 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 3,000 W, in 100 W increments
- telescopically adjustable malt pipe and screens
- SST malt pipe holds up to 12 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- the malt pipe can easily be lifted in 2 steps thanks to the two-stage support. This reduces the risk of oxidation during sparging and is besides a lot more ergonomically while lifting.
- reinforced bottom plate
- integrated, transparent circulation pipe with litre graduation and valve; facilitates controlling the volume in the kettle and flow regulation
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with tilted digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- robust bazooka filter with screw thread in stainless steel; easy to install and to clean
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle 13 mm
- glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 220 V, 50 Hz
- 3 year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages
TIP: Manual always on hand, just scan the QR-code on the backside of the Brew Monk.