FermZilla starter kit 55 litre Tri-Conical Gen3
The FermZilla 55 l is a conical fermentation vessel that gives home brewers a high degree of control. Thanks to the transparent side wall, made of high-quality PET, you can see what is happening in the fermentation barrel at all times. In addition, this fermentation vessel has the great advantage that it can be pressurised (max. 2.4 bar).
169.99 € (139.34 € tax excluded)
The yeast can easily be removed thanks to the handy collection ball at the bottom of the fermenter. This allows the clarification process to start immediately, without having to transfer to another tank or vessel. This prevents a lot of unnecessary work and reduces the risk of contamination. This yeast collection ball also makes it possible to harvest yeast for reuse in the next brew.
Optional pressure kit
To get the most out of your FermZilla, we recommend buying the optional pressure kit. This allows you to use the FermZilla as a dispensing vessel but also makes it possible to transfer to another keg without loss of pressure.
- large 12 cm opening
- pressurisable up to 2.4 bar
- 1 vessel for fermenting, clarifying and dispensing
- large yeast collection ball: 600 ml
- width x height: 388 mm x 1146 mm (incl. airlock). Also see the pdf under downloads for the dimensions of the Fermzilla with various accessories.
- FermZilla 55 litre vessel
- stainless steel handle assembly
- stainless steel stand with handles
- top lid with pressure relief valve
- 600 ml yeast collection ball
- 3 inch tri clover butterfly valve
- 3 inch tri clover clamp x2
- 3-piece airlock
- (estimated) content sticker
- thermometer sticker
- various caps
- spare seals
Liquids in the FermZilla may never exceed 50 °C.