Due to our special malting process, this malt is characterized by a high proportion of dextrins and high molecular weight proteins.
This makes CARAPILS® ideal for improving foam and its stability as well as adding body to any beer. Due to the light malt color, CARAPILS® can be used universally from the brightest to darkest beer styles.
- Pale Lager; American (Light) Lager, International Pale Lager, Koelsch style beer, German Leichtbier, Bavarian Helles, India Pale Lager
- Pilsner; German Pilsener, Pre-Prohibition Lager, American Pilsener
- Strong Lager; Imperial Pilsener
- Pale Ale; Cream Ale, British Golden Ale, Summer Ale, English Summer Ale, Australian Sparkling Ale, Blonde Ale, Session Pale Ale
- IPA; American IPA, Double IPA, Session IPA
- Strong Ale; Belgian Golden Strong Ale
- Wheat Beer; Leichtes Weizen, Gueuze, Fruit Lambic, Gose, Piwo Grodziskie
- Alcohol-reduced beer
- Alcohol-free beer
Sensory: malty-sweet with light caramel notes.
3.46 € – 39.40 €
Caramel malt to improve the foam stability and body of all beer styles.
Malty-sweet with light caramel notes
Up to 5-10%
|Colour °EBC||2.5 Min||6.5 Max|