The beer color is intensified and can develop into an orange-red shine.
Thanks to our special manufacturing process this malt develops its typical aroma which serves to intensify and stabilize the taste profile in various beers.
For a deep red beer, we recommend a combination of Carared® with Melanoidin malt.
Caramel malt for reddish beer styles, typically:
- Amber Lager; Vienna Lager, Franconian Rotbier
- Bock; Helles Bock
- Pale Ale; American Pale Ale
- IPA; Red IPA, Double IPA
- Amber Ale; Ordinary Bitter, Scottish Light, Irish Red Ale, American Red Ale, English Pale Mild Ale
- Brown Ale; Dark Mild, London Brown Ale
- Strong Ale; Imperial Red Ale
- Porter; Baltic Porter
- Wheat Beer; Weissbier, Smoked Wheat beer, Bernsteinfarbenes Weissbier
- Sour Ale; Flanders Red Ale
Sensory: malty-sweet with notes of caramel, honey and pastry.
4.43 € – 50.51 €
Caramel malt for reddish beer styles.
Malty-sweet with notes of caramel, honey and pastry.
Up to 25%
|Colour °EBC||40.0 Min||60.0 Max|